For Individuals interested in receiving services a complete referral package should be sent to EDCSPIN Intake Department for screening. EDCSPIN will conduct screenings at the Individuals home, hospital, school and day program, etc. Referral packages can be sent directly to EDC-Intake Department. Referral packet must include:
- A current psychological evaluation that should note the Individual’s developmental disability diagnosis (this document must be update annually);
- A full current medical report dated within a year with a current Tuberculosis (PPD) result which documents all pertinent medical information including medications received;
- A current psychosocial reported dated within a year of the submission date;
- A current Level of Care;
- An Individual Service Plan (ISP) that states the Consumers need the services sought;
- On the New York States Cares List if seeking residential placement.